Articles+ is the Library's all-purpose search engine. It accesses everything contained in the Library catalog: books, DVDs, online materials, etc.
But Articles+ has more than just that. It also lists articles from thousands of journals and newspapers that the Library subscribes to. And it lists thousands of other items that the Library has digitized from our various special collections such as manuscripts, photographs, and postcards.
You can access the world of information in Articles+ by using the search box in the center of the Library's web page.
Hello, and welcome to the University of Miami Libraries Guide to Advertising Resources! The purpose of this guide is to help you navigate through the many advertising related resources available to you through the University of Miami Libraries system and beyond.
Advertising Red Books is now online!
Looking for relevant content on companies and the advertising agencies that work with them? Advertising Red Books is the source for uncovering key advertiser and agency relationships.
As a lead generation (e.g. to download marketing lists) and competitive intelligence tool, Advertising Red Books can be used to:
- Identify agency clients
- Locate the critical information about agency clients
- Reveal the right contacts at those clients for prospecting
- Find a company by searching by the brand it owns
- Check-out the competition, and
- Much more.
Advertising Red Books provide current, detailed data, including:
- Agency accounts, specializations, gross billings by media, and contact information for agency personnel
- Advertisers with significant spend on advertising annually
- Specific advertising data such as approximate annual advertising spend by media and agencies retained by the Advertiser
- Information on nearly 125,000 brand names